Pages

Friday 1 October 2010

Funsies

Hey Dolls :)
Last night I went to go see James Buckley (Jay from the Inbetweeners) DJ in town and have to say I was a wee bit disappointed - he came off as if he didn't want to be there, he barely even looked up from playing with his phone whilst DJing...we had a good time anyways! Here's what I wore...

I absolutely love this dress from River Island, it has fierce shoulder pads with silver studs which unfortunately you can't really see in this photo! Also my bag is from Internacional - now I'm in no way a snob but I was under the impression that Internacional was quite cheap and tacky however as a last resort trying to find a silver chain bag I popped in and was pleasantly surprised to find this beautiful bag - hooray!

On my face...


GOSH Lift Me Up Foundation/MAC MSF Natural/NARS Laguna/Illamasqua Bronzing Duo/MAC Hang Loose/Cheap E-Bay Lashes/MAC Smoulder/Maybelline Ruby Star/MAC Love Alert Dazzleglass

Here's a couple more photos...





LOVE

xx

9 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! Shame James Buckley was disappointing though :( xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your skin has just the right about of dewyness :) and that lipcolour looks gorgeous on you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!
    Love the massive wine glass aswell ;)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo check you out! That dress looks stunning on you :D
    Cheapy fake lashes <3 Do you find they sort of ache your eyes? xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. May - Thank you sweets!

    Natalie - Thank you! It's definitely my favorite lipstick of the moment!

    ShoppingAddict - Ha yep it was the highlight of my night ha!

    Abbie - Aww thanks so much Abs! I had to trim them down quite a bit and they were ok - do yours have quite a thick band?

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your oufit and hair, very pretty :)
    Looks like yooh had a good night although Jay seemed not so keen!
    :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. u look gorgeous in red lips n black clothes =)
    and haha on the huge cup =D
    looks like so much fun ,,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hannah - Aww thank you so much! It was so disappointing, I kept wanting him to say something funny ha!

    Feef - Thank you so much lovely!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your outfit and this face of this night, lovely! xo

    ReplyDelete

I do love a good comment!