Pages

Sunday 11 July 2010

FOTD with Sleek Circus

Ola...

I bought the Sleek Circus palette yesterday and it is definitely my favorite one yet. The colours are all amazing brights - I had been considering placing an order with Sugarpill as I love their amazing pink, purple and yellow shadows but have put this in hold until I have played with Circus more. Here's what I did today...



Totally didn't notice the yellow on my nose ha!



FACE

Estee Lauder Double Wear
MAC MSF Natural
NARS Laguna
Illamasqua Bronzing Duo
MAC Hang Loose

EYES

UDPP
Illamasqua Promise Cream Blush
Sleek Circus Pallette - Fuchsia, Dark Purple, Yellow, Black
MAC Pink Opal Pigment
MAC Smoulder Pencil
Rimmel Sexy Curves

LIPS

OCC Lip Tar in Demure
Sleek Pout Polish is Raspberry Souffle


I love these colours! Honestly they are so pigmented and easy to blend despite many of them being matte shades - five pounds well spent!

Lots of Love
Nic
xoxo

9 comments:

  1. You look amazing! You've made me want to rush out and buy it!

    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous as always! Added this palette to my shopping list now! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! So bright and fun :) Especially the yellow going under the eye. The circus palette is just great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anne - I really don't know how I didn't notice a big bit of yellow on my nose ha! Thank you so much!

    Lisa - Aww thank you!! I feel you should, it's only £5 ;)

    May - Thank you lovely! Ooh excited to see if you get it!

    Lillian - Thank you so much - I wasn't sure if the yellow was too much!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. I LOVE it. you look gorgeous
    im definitely gonna buy this palette x

    http://www.tuttaafruttaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the way you blended these colors

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohh love this Nic, you suit bright fun colours so well, love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mel - Aw thank you! You definitely should!!

    Coy Colleen - Thank you :)

    Tennille - Thank you much m'love!!!! <3

    Rakhshanda - Thanks a lot!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I do love a good comment!