Pages

Sunday 19 September 2010

Things I have been enjoying Seven!

Hey Dolls :)

I really love writing these posts as it allows me time to ramble - something that I'm rather fond of! Here are some of the things I have been loving at the moment...

1. River Island


As I'm back to uni this week, I've been furiously attempting to build a uni appropriate wardrobe. Mainly for me this consists of black t-shirts, cardigans and leggings. Not very thrilling I know but I really am not particularly fussed over clothes. However - I am in love with River Island just now! They have the most beautiful selection of cardigans which I'm sure you'll see me wearing in upcoming posts. My favorite thing I have bought is this really pretty lace zip jacket - perfect for throwing over my favorite truffle shuffle tees (I love Truffle Shuffle so much I have an upcoming post scheduled dedicated to it)

2. Primark Earrings



I recently went on a Primark jewellery splurge and my absolute favorite things I got were these earring multi packs. The flowers were only £2 and the hearts £1.50 - Bargain!


3. Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Ya'll should know I'm a sucker (har har) for vampires and hands down thee best vampire series ever made is Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I still remember watching it first time round on Friday nights, BBC 2, 6:45 and falling head over heels for Angel. I've lost count of the number of times I've watched all seven seasons and I'm about to start all over again!

4. Chloe Eau de Parfum

My absolute favorite perfume of the moment - described on the Frasers website as 'young, fresh and romantic' - it's notes include rose, magnolia, lily, amber, cedarwood. I think it's quite an unusual fragrance as it is quite fresh (that's the exact word Nick used to describe how I smelled when I wore it) however as it's an eau de parfum it's really quite strong. If you haven't smelled it before, definitely have a sniff the next you're at a perfume counter - it's beautiful!

5. Amazing Snacksss


Galaxy Cookie Crumble, Petits Filous Vanilla Little Dessert, Fanta Fruit Twist....nuff said!

Love Nic

xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Those earings are so cute!
    I used to love Buffy - I'd really like to see all the episodes again as I can barely remember them from the first time around. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those earrings and the perfume :)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Louise - They're so sweet eh?

    LilyLipstick - I'm sure you could find them all online somewhere - though once you start you can't stop watching ha!!

    Caz - Total earring bargains :D

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was all about Spike for me :) LOL! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Chloe perfume is really good x

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely blog..i am following u..hope u will follow back

    ReplyDelete

I do love a good comment!