Pages

Monday 13 September 2010

FOTD

Hey Dolls :)


After being on an unintentional makeup spending ban I finally gave in yesterday and purchased the Naked palette and one of the mememe box blushes. The Naked palette really is every bit as lovely as everyone claims. It's been the first morning in quite a while I've been excited about doing my make up...







Face - MAC MSF Natural Light/Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer/MAC Fix +/Mememe Blush Me Rouge
Eyes - UDPP/UD Virgin, Naked, Dark Horse, Creep/UD Zero 24/7 liner/Covergirl Lash Blast
Lips - NYX Tea Rose/Gosh Darling/MAC Florabundance
I do apologise for the rather terrible side on photos, today was not a photogenic day! My first impressions of the Mememe blush are really positive, it's a lovely colour - very pigmented so a light hand is needed.
Hope you all have a good day - I'm spending the evening after work tackling my brows, 'citing!
Love Nic
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! LOVE your eye look!! I just got my mitts on the Naked Palette so I'm going to try and recreate what you've done here, it's SOOOOOOO pretty!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous make-up. The Naked Palette is so tempting! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tennille - Thanks babycakes!

    May - Awww thank you!! All of the colours go so well together that there are endless eye combinations!

    LilyLipstick - Thank you so much! It's definitely worth it as you wont have to buy any neutrals in the forseeable future!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous! i sososo want the naked palette & i dont even wear eyeshadow that much ha. im trying to work out if i like it for the hype or actually because it's a great product.

    Let me know how you get on with the mememe blush! :) xo

    ReplyDelete

I do love a good comment!