Pages

Sunday 26 January 2014

Kate Spade Cobble Hill Lacey Purse

If I had the chance to go back and start again with my wardrobe, chances are it would largely be comprised of Kate Spade.  I am head over heels with the cute, girly designs, the bright colours (my favourite combinations are always brights and gold) and the small details that make Kate Spade so special.  It's all in the details; quotes, graphics and fonts.  I'm literally charmed by it all! Consequently, I was over the moon when Nick returned home from a trip to New York clutching a bright pink Kate Spade bag.




Nick picked out the Cobble Hill Lacey wallet in Strawberry Froyo (adorable!) - a beautiful bright pink with gold hardware and striped lining .




The leather is pebbled and buttery soft and despite the larger size, is remarkably light.  There are a number of different compartments and card slots which helps indulge my compulsion of never throwing anything away.   It's the perfect size to pop your phone in if you're running errands and don't want to carry a bigger bag.  I love that despite the bright colour, it's still understated with the small gold embossment. 


Practical yet chic, the Cobble Hill Lacey wallet is the most beautiful purse I've ever owned. For those who live in the UK, you can buy Lacey from Selfridges here (the name is slightly different).

Kate Spade, you've stolen my heart.

Lots of Love
Nic
xx

3 comments:

  1. Love Kate Spade! <3 Such a pretty colour too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so in love with the colour!!! It's so bright! x

      Delete
  2. I spent pretty a long time deciding what I am going to purchase from kate spade purses as there are various designs available. I found the prices were also very reasonable at online stores.

    ReplyDelete

I do love a good comment!