Pages

Wednesday 1 January 2014

2013 Favourites

I have loved 2013 - it may not have been the most productive of years (something I want to work on for 2014) but it's been a lot of fun! I wanted to take a look back at some of my favourite things I've discovered in the last year.  

Favourite make up product: Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation.


Favourite Hair Product: Sleep-In Rollers.


Favourite Skin Care Product: Emma Hardie Amazing Face Moringa Cleansing Balm


Favourite Dresses:


Favourite Places I've visited: Portugal, Liverpool, London (especially the Making of Harry Potter Studio Tour)



Favourite Photograph of 2013: My Amazing Family


Favourite Thing I've Eaten:  The World's Best Carrot Cake 


Favourite Book I've Read:  A Song of Fire and Ice Series (I can see a coffee and cake theme appearing)


Favourite Internet Discovery: Tumblr (follow me here)


2013...



2014…

While not being one for making new years resolutions, there are a couple of things I want to focus on this year:

1. Be more creative.  I want to blog more and learn something new - I'd love to do some make up and nail courses!
2. Continue with Operation Disco Pants.  I've started 2014 feeling determined to finish!
3. Take a few pointers from The Glitter Guide.



HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do love a good comment!