Pages

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Sanctuary Sleep '4 in 1 Restoring Body Elixir'

The majority of my beauty shopping occurs when I'm killing time while on my lunch break and on a recent boredom induced Boots trip, I stumbled across the Sleep range from Sanctuary.  As soon as I smelled the range I knew I had to buy one of the products to try, I decided to pick up the '4 in 1 Restoring Sleep Elixir.   To me, the whole Sleep range smells extremely similar to Tom Ford's 'Black Orchid', if a little more subtle (and a lot less expensive!). 


The packaging might look like deodorant for men, but the oil itself is beautiful.  It contains Ylang Ylang to help relieve tension, Frankincense to help clarify and calm the mind and Patchouli to help reduce anxiety (I think it's the Ylang Ylang and Patchouli that remind me of Black Orchid so much!).  

I haven't tried many other body oils in comparison but I love that they are multipurpose products.  You can use this particular oil on your pulse points, as a massage oil, as a bath oil or as a hair conditioner.  I mainly use the 'Restoring Body Elixir' in my bath and as a moisturiser - I've yet to use it in my hair.  As a moisturiser, it sinks in really quickly without leaving an oily residue.  I normally apply this after I've had a shower or bath to really help lock in moisture.  It's also lovely used as a bath oil and leaves my skin feeling smooth and moisturised.  



I'm going to Portugal in three weeks and think this will be a perfect product to take with me to keep my skin in tip top condition.  I love that the packaging comes with two caps, one being a screw top - no annoying leaks when travelling!

Although marketed as part of the sleep range, I haven't noticed any difference in the quality of my sleep however it does help relax me in the evening and is the perfect addition to my evening beauty routine.  You can buy the Sanctuary Sleep 4 in 1 Restoring Body Elixir for £8.25 - an affordable slice of luxury!

Love Nicola
xx

2 comments:

  1. Great review!! :D
    I am a new blog follower :)
    www.artevolve.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll be sure to check out your blog xx

      Delete

I do love a good comment!