Pages

Wednesday 10 October 2012

Touches of Gold

Hello :)

I've said it before, I'm not particularly fashion minded - keep me in a black dress and I'm happy.  However, I do love accessories, and wanted to share a few things I've recently bought. 


I bought this necklace from New Look and I absolutely love it! I really like the tarnished colour of the gold, I think this makes it look a little more expensive than it was.  It's deceptively light, when I first picked it up I expected it to be quite heavy but it's easy to wear and doesn't drag around my neck.  I love that it adds a bit of edge to a plain outfit.  Best of all it was only £7.99! You can see it online here.


I've been lusting after a studded headband after seeing this black Valentino one on Net-A-Porter (even on sale I can't justify the money on a headband).  I was so excited when I found this Accessorize headband, the studs are a little more wearable than others I've seen (I had toyed with the idea of buying this topshop one but it's just too big!) I would of preferred it in black but the 'leather' is very soft and the teeth grip my hair without giving me a headache.  Every time I've worn it I've got lots of compliments.  I can't find it online but think it was about £5!


Lastly, I am in love with these metal toe capped flats from River Island.  However they're so dangerous to walk in - I keep tripping!



Love Nicola
xx

2 comments:

  1. I love the headband! It's gorgeous! Really subtle but still cool. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is cute! I love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete

I do love a good comment!