Pages

Friday 2 December 2011

The same...but Different

Hey Dolls,

I'm meeting my two favourite girls tonight for a glass (or five) of Prosecco and decided to use some Urban Decay shadows...NOT FROM THE NAKED PALETTE *Gasp*! To be honest, it's pretty similar to the look I wore last weekend using the naked palette, but it felt good using something different!



Face

Chanel Mat Lumiere / Maybelline Dream Matte Powder / Dior Honey Tan / Benefit Coralista

Eyes

TFSI / NYX Jumbo Pencils in Milk and Slate / UD Perversion, Gunmetal, Sell Out / L'oreal Carbon Gloss / DiorShow Mascara

Lips

Nars Dolce Vita


Are any of you going to be buying the Naked Palette 2? I have every intention of passing...come back to me in a couple of weeks!

Love Nicola
xx

6 comments:

  1. Naked 2: I'm going to get it eventually, but I'm not going to go hunting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the eye make up, really pretty! Have a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think i'll get naked 2 eventually, but i'm not paying double for it on ebay just to have it now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't even bought number one yet, Im always last to jump on the bandwagon so will probably get it after christmas.

    You look stunning here, can I have your eyebrows please?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah - I have a feeling I'll end up with it too though I'm not going to go crazy like 1!

    Temporary:Secretary - thank you lovely!

    Kirsty P - I know the prices are ridiculous!

    Eloise - I definitely recommend the first one!! I'm going to do a post on my eyebrows soon - you'll be shocked to see what the look like not filled in!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who cares that it's kinda the same, when something works for you, it works for you! And you certainly look amaizng! Your eyeshadow is perfect!

    X

    ReplyDelete

I do love a good comment!