Pages

Sunday 3 July 2011

Beautylish

Hey Dolls :)

I love talking about make up...most people I know think it's a little silly that I can spend hours talking about 4692378247 different colours of lipstick. But that's what makes blogging so amazing, there are actually other people out there that I can share this with! Nothing makes me more excited than when I find an amazing new blog to read, however I always feel that I must be missing some amazing blogs because of the sheer amount that are out there.

I was proved correct today when I joined beautylish. It's amazing! You make a beautylish profile, here's a snippet of mine here...



and from there, you are able to add/read reviews of products, follow other people's profiles to keep up to date with their reviews and activity and interact on forums. I've had so much fun reading other people's reviews and having a good nosy and chat on the forums.

From the forums I have already found some AMAZING blogs that I would of never of found if hadn't been for beautylish...such as prettymaking and Jessica Beautician , both of whom you should definitely go and visit - their blogs are so lovely, informative and have brilliant photos.

I'm definitely going to spend the rest of the evening having a flick through all of the blog links posted - here's a link to one of the forum strands where you can post your latest blog post, which is not only a brilliant way to promote your own blog but, as I've done, to discover some brilliant new ones!

Also, the advice, tricks and tips strand is amazing! There's all sorts of discussions going on there from whether a primer really makes a difference to your make up to whether you should apply your concealer or foundation first!

If you have a beautylish profile, let me know so I can follow you!

Lots of Love
Nicola
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh cool, I like beautylish!! :) I'm on there too :

    http://www.beautylish.com/DrugstoreBLover

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'll have to make a profile, sounds good x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stavroula - thanks love, I'll go find you :D

    Abbie - I'm addicted!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicola, thank you so much!! I feel very honored that you like my blog enough to have mentioned it! :-)

    I am definitely addicted to Beautylish as well. You hit the nail on the head with your description of the site and why it's a fantastic community for fellow beauty lovers.

    ReplyDelete

I do love a good comment!