Pages

Tuesday 4 January 2011

MUFE Love

Hey Dolls :)

For my Chrisymas this year I was so excited to find I'd been given some Make Up For Ever eye shadows...today was the first chance I've had to play with them and I honestly am so happy to have some colour injected back into my make up.



Face - MAC Strobe Cream/MAC Studio Finish Concealer/MAC MSF Natural/MUFE Candy Pink 85

Eyes - Two Faced Shadow Insurance/MUFE Fuchsia 26/MUFE Purple 92/MUFE Yellow 2/MAC Fluidline Blacktrack/17 Wild Curls

Lips - NYX 08 Doll Pink

I am in absolute love with the eyeshadows I've tried so far, they are unbelievably pigmented...I had already triedpurple 92 and it really is the brightest and most vibrant purple ever! I've got a seperate post coming soon with swatches!

Lots of Love
Nicola
xoxo

14 comments:

  1. How many times I can tell you I love your face before it becomes weird I don't know..but I do..

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nicola you look beautiful! I'd never be able to pull off those colours, but you suit them so well. I love it!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing! The colors are so nice on you. Can't wait for the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, those colours are gorgeous, so bright! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. jealous jealous jealous!!!! you can pull of anything!! you look fab!

    *goes & sulks in the corner*

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. LaurenRhiannon - awwwww shucks :D Thanks sweets!!

    Emma - Aww thank you!! The yellow is somewhat emphasised by the flash though :D

    Alyse - Thank you so much!!!! As soon as I get a clear day I'm getting my swatch on!

    Gemx - I knoow! I'm in love!!

    Onna - Aww thanks Onna :D

    Fern - Ha is it the dimples?

    Stacey - Ha ha I don't believe that! I think it's more about having the confidence to wear bright colours than suiting them :)

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You don't actually have any foundation on?? Your skin looks amazing, Nicola! Gorgeous as always :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look fantastic. Your skin looks amazing, the yellow really makes your eyes pop and the pink on your lips is just gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woww the colours looks lovely on you! I'm scared to wear colour now, don't know why.. need to get my colours out xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely love this! So vibrant & lovely :) You look gorgeous! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sarah - Thank you :)

    Tiffany - It's mainly because I had been tanning that week - it hides a multitude of sins :D But I've been really trying with my skin and I think it's paying off!

    Lillian - Thank you Lillian :) I'm loving yellow at the moment!!

    Abbie - awww but you suit neutrals so well, you have them down to a fine art :D

    Laura - Aww thank you so much ladyy

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I do love a good comment!