Pages

Friday 14 January 2011

M.A.C Show Orchid

Hey Dolls

As far as lipsticks go, bright pinks are always my first choice. Personally, I don't think they come much brighter or pinker than MAC's Show Orchid. This is a a very recent acquisition of mine as my lovely friend gave me it for Christmas....



Show Orchid is an amplified cream (my favorite) so it's a really creamy formula and lasts a really long time without needing to be re-applied. It has quite a nice sheen naturally (that comes off a little purple) but I did top it off here with a little bit of clear gloss.

If you are a lover of fuchsia and magenta lipsticks, you need this in your life!

Lots of Love
Nicola
xoxo

12 comments:

  1. This looks stunning on you!
    Wish I had the courage to wear such bright pinks myself,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dagnam it! Now I must own this little beaut!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your lipstick!and your hair look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Nic, love bright lipsticks xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love a bright pink too! This suits you so well. I've been on the lookout for a good bright pink so I may have to check this one out :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks really pretty on you :) x

    http://peachesxomakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bright pinks look fab on you! I have trouble pulling it bright pinks off even though I love bold lipstick (give me bright red, orange, black anyday.

    You have the most adorable hair btw :)
    my beauty blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks great on you! I have Show Orchid too, it's one of my favourite pink lippies. Looks great on you! Amplified Creams are my favourites too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The color looks great on you! I just picked one up today at the CCO.

    ReplyDelete

I do love a good comment!