Pages

Sunday 31 January 2010

Contest Winners :)



Hello Everyone :)

I have not stopped thinking about who should win alll week and finally decided that I didn't want it to be my responsibility to pick a winner SO I shortlisted my five favorite entries and put them in a hat. So first place winner is dum dum duuuuuum...Jennie! You made me laugh lady thinking about your swish dance moves to Aqua's barbie girl, also I always LOVED the barbie girl video!!

Ok...so for second place I entered all other entries into random.org and lucky number 12 was picked who was Kate!!

Well Done my lovelys!!! I'll email you both just now and we'll sort out your choices of prizes :)

Thank you so much to everyone that entered, I had so much fun reading and listening to your fave songs.

Lots of Love
Nicola
xoxo

PS Jennie's entry made me break out some old school aqua tunes :)


4 comments:

  1. Thank you SO SO much lovely ♥

    Gotta love some old school aqua every now and again haha!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. pahahahah! Well done Jennie & Kate! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done girls......soooooooooooooooooo jealous!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to give everyone a prize!!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I do love a good comment!