Pages

Sunday 3 February 2013

Joico K-Pak Reconstruct Daily Conditioner

I am not particularly kind to my hair.  I wash it daily, I probably use too much heat and dye it too often.  Once in a while, I get little niggles of guilt that I'm not looking after it quite as well as I should (this is normally prompted by realising just how much of my hair falls out when I wash it...) and so, I am always searching for new conditioners and hair treatments to try.  I had heard a lot about Joico's K-Pak range and decided to buy the daily reconstruct conditioner to try.


The reconstruct daily conditioner aims to help repair damage by helping to strengthen and reconstruct the cuticles of the hair.  According to the Joico website, this is done by the amino acids (the building  blocks of hair) contained within the conditioner adhering to the hair cuticle. This then helps hair appear smooth, shiny and bouncy.

Since using this conditioner, I have seen a noticeable difference in the condition of my hair.  It feels nourished, moisturised and extremely shiny. My hair type is quite odd really, it's fine and can be quite oily but also due to being quite over processed, feels quite dry. Because of this, I was worried that the conditioner might weigh my hair down as it is quite a thick product.  However, my hair seems to have a natural bounce to it and I've also noticed that I have less split ends! The one draw back I have noticed is that occasionally the product has made my hair a little too soft to work with.  On these occasions, the next day I'll switch to Lush's American Cream for a day or two and can revert back at my next shower! 

I ended up buying a litre of conditioner (proof enough that I love it) and love that this size bottle comes with a pump.  One pump is perfect for my hair length and avoids any tricky slippery bottle mishaps in the shower!  Overall, the Joico K-Pak reconstruct conditioner is the best I've ever tried for daily use and  I now really want to try the reconstruct treatment - have any of you tried it? I would love to hear about your experiences!!

Love Nicola
xx 

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I hadn't heard of this before but it sounds fab. I need something to help the condition of my hair, deffo want to try this out after your review :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had this on my wishlist for a while now, might just have to buy it now!

    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love itI I want to try the treatment next! x

      Delete

I do love a good comment!