Pages

Tuesday 30 November 2010

A quick hello

Hey Dolls :)



Just a quick post amidst dissertation blues to let you all know the gorgeous Lauren has featured me in her weekly Beauty Chat Tuesdays. If you don't follow Lauren already definitely go and have a peek at her blog - she's definitely a lady after my own heart when it comes to her never ending quest for big, beautiful hair!

Also, lately I've been loving chatting to some of my fellow bloggers on facebook - so please feel free to add me here . And as always you can follow me on twitter here.

Lots of Love
Nicola
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Aww hope all is going well on the dissartation front missus! I know how it feels :( sending you a virtual hug lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lady - handing it in tomorrow eek!!!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I do love a good comment!