Pages

Friday 19 February 2010

Nicola and Pink Eyeshadow?

Hello Everyone :)

This afternoon I was at a loose end so decided to have a rummage about to find some unused eyeshadows and found a dazzle dust by Barry M in neon pink...this is probably the exact opposite of my usual make up attire so decided to challenge myself...





This was actually really easy I just used the dazzledust and then used a pencil brush to shape the black (MAC Carbon, obviouslyI had to get some black in there somewhere ha) and then used a fluffy brush to blend! Easy peasy! What's cool is that the pink and black make almost a violet colour! Being honest though, I don't like pink on me at all but was fun to play with!

Lots of Love
Nicola xoxo

8 comments:

  1. cute! im really loving dazzle dusts, once my spending ban is up thats it, im going nuts and getting them all! can u rec a good blending brush? my current one is cheap and crappy =0/ xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this looks really pretty grate way to waer pink if you dont want to go all and and have it to shocking.

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I could.. I would marry dazzle dusts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks lush on you!!
    Seriously really pretty
    What are you wearing on your lips? Looks nicee
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love it! bright colors are so fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the pink looks lovely on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Karleigh...Thank you! If you're feeling flush I like the MAC 217 however, I use a brush from Revlon just as much as my MAC one which is about £6!!
    @life love and lipgloss...thank you!! i'm still not sure about it!
    @perfectionishuman...they are amazing for the money!!
    @Abbie...Thankies! It's Barry Ms gloss I talked about in the post below...think the colours bubblegum :)
    @Tennille...Yay!! I might be tempted to use more brights!
    @Heather...Thanks lady!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your eyes look really pretty :) XO

    ReplyDelete

I do love a good comment!