Pages

Monday 4 January 2010

Icey Times

Hello Everyone :)

I'm diverging away from beauty to show you some amazinng photos of what we done today...it's got colder and colder here, so cold that a local loch has completely frozen solid. Today Nick dragged me and my sister Gill and his brother Jonny to go skating on the loch...it was mad!! Here's some lovely photos of the day...


Nick and Gill

The Loch


The sunset at the Loch


Me and Nick



Ha ha we saw this at the end of the day...


As usual I wasn't dressed appropriately so had to put Nick's MUGGS (Man uggs ha ha) on. I hope you enjoyed this post, we had so much fun today and we're now away to get some tea and see Where the Wild Things are yay!!

Lots of Love
Nicola
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Awwwh, i want to live up in the snow!!!
    That sunset is beautiful
    You look so cute :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe the lake was so frozen you could skate on it!! And they've said it will probably last for at least another fortnight!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaawww, I love snow too *____*
    Thanks for your comment <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've tagged you for an award!!!
    Look at my blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sunset looked gorgeous, snows fun for a while I suppose :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha and then after a while it just gets in the way!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I do love a good comment!