Pages

Thursday 29 October 2009

Toni&Guy Hair Care Review

Hello :)

Today I'm going to review three products out of the Toni&Guy Dark Brunette Range; The Dark Brunette Shampoo and Conditioner and the Shimmer Mist for all Brunettes.



In terms of the shampoo and conditioner, I do like them, particularly the smell. However, being honest I can't say I've seen much difference in the colour of my hair. Particularly with the shampoo, it doesn't produce much of a lather and in a shampoo I love a really thick lather. However, I recently read a magazine article that said it's just chemicals that cause shampoo to foam up and has no relation to how well the shampoo cleans your hair hmmm....

However, the shimmer mist is really different! Basically it's a hair spray of sorts, it adds texture to your hair which is brilliant for me when I go out as my hair is usually backcombed to an edge of its life ha ha. However, it also adds colour and a sheer gold shimmer.


In the photo you can see the iridescent gold-like sheen the mist gives, if you do plan on trying the mist just try and dispense it evenly through your hair as the first time I used I had a huge patch that was lighter than the rest of my hair :(

I would definitely repurchase the shimmer mist for going out hair, but not too sure about the shampoo and conditioner...

Hope you all have a brilliant day

Lots of Love
Nic xx

2 comments:

  1. great review, I've tried toni and guy too, but I like kerastase best so far, so I'm sticking with that!

    *loves*

    ReplyDelete

I do love a good comment!