Pages

Tuesday 9 March 2010

Paul and Joe: Alice in Wonderland Collection

Hello Everyone :)

Today was a very exciting day as my Paul and Joe Alice in Wonderland tin came in the post! It is beautiful! The set comes with a lip conditioning stick, a mirror/blotting paper dispenser and a refill set of blotting paper...all packaged in a beautiful tin. There are two sets available Day Dream and the one I picked, Fantasy...here are some pretty photos :D



Firstly, look at how beautiful the box is...it's so detailed and pretty. You then open to find the most amazing tin...as I said I picked Fantasy which was pink and features the white rabbit and the cheshire cat on the front. I was surprised at how big it was which I don't think translates in photos very well!




This is the mirror/blotting paper holder. As you can see the design features on the front and back of the mirror. I included this silly side photo just to show how thick and big the mirror is...it's padded and excellent quality. It also shows where the blotting paper is kept.


This is the blotting refill and one of the blotting tissues. I love how much detail has been included in the set...it would have been so easy to just include plain blotting tissues but even they have rabbits on!


You have to admit...this is gorgeous! However, sadly I was a bit disappointed with the lipstick. The packaging is made from cardboard rather than plastic and it claimed to leave a little colour on the lips....to be honest it's more of a sheen. However, I can't help it, I still love it!

What do you all think? I really don't know what i'm going to do, I think it's too pretty to use! If you're interested in picking one up for yourself (they're limited edition) you can see them here.

Lots of Love
Nicola
xoxo

P.S On a side note, this is what I've been listening to whilst writing this...it made me smile and sing along :D


2 comments:

  1. I'll be ordering this - it's so cute!
    And I love 'just around the riverbend'!!

    May
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh let me know if you order it and what you think! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I do love a good comment!