Pages

Sunday 28 March 2010

FOTN

Hello Everyone :)

I've been a bit rubbish lately, I'm sorry! I've been ridiculously busy with uni on top of being ill but everything is handed in and I'm officially on study leave :D

It was my dad's birthday last night and Nick and I popped over for tea...I never really get to see him anymore as he lives in Sheffield so it was such a lovely night! I love going back to my mums, loads of food and wine and funny chat, I hate not getting to see my family that much and now my sister is moving to Dundee for uni and my mum's moving down to Sheffield with my dad so it's going to get even worse boo!

I literally had 10 minutes to get ready last night as I was working an 8-6 (torture!) which meant I had to sacrifice doing anything to my hair in order to my make up...






Face
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation
Clinique Translucent Powder
NARS Laguna Bronzer
MAC Super Duper Natural Mineralize Blush

Eyes
NYX Black Bean Jumbo Pencil
Barry M Fine Glitter Dust in Yellow Gold
MAC E/S - Carbon, Blanc Type and Cork
MAC Fluidline BlackTrack
Covergirl LashBlast

Lips
NYX Tea Rose
Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream

Also look at this little guy...


I rescued him from the chaos of primark the other day...how cute is he? And yes, last night after some glasses of wine, Nick and I did try to use him as a monocle ha ha ha

Happy Sunday!
Lots of Love
Nic
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. hurrah! dundee uni...I'm there :D
    that necklace is so cute! I need to raid primark soon :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha monocle owl! Love love love your eye make up xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your eyes look hot :) haha, and loving the owl.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. @PennyLane - Primark has some lovely bits and pieces just now!

    @Jennie - Thanks lovely! Ha my eye wasn't big enough to keep it in place :(

    @SummerBabe- Thank You :)

    @Charlottle - Hehe Thanks hunny! Never thought i'd wear an owl necklace haha

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the owl necklace! you have such an awesome profile picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look lush Nic :)
    Love your eyeshadowsss, good choice
    Do you fill in your brows? What do you use.. they look good ahaha
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Jenny - awww thank you! I wish my hair looked like that all the time ha ha

    @Abbie - Thanks hunny!It always makes me chuckle when people comment on my eyes, they're horribly uneven, I may do a post to show them in their natural state! To fill them in I use espresso shadow and an angled brush from sephora

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I do love a good comment!