Pages

Monday 8 March 2010

FOTD

Hello Everyone :)

For me, this is quite toned down, firstly there's no fake tan, no pink blush, no liquid liner and only the tiniest amount of black shadow on my eyes...however, I still think I look quite made up: apparently I can't look natural!




Face


MAC Prep and Prime
Estee Lauder Double Wear
MAC Mineralise Skin Finish Natural
NARS Laguna (contour)
MAC Ripe Peach Blush

Eyes

UDPP
Urban Decay Nylon
MAC Sable
MAC Carbon (I really restrained myself!)
MAC Smoulder Kohl Pencil
MAC Zoom Lash

Lips

NARS Orgasm Gloss

These photos have lead to the conclusion that I much prefer shadow to be take a bit higher up the crease (I don't like this sticking to the lid business) and also...I really should have taken a kabuki to those cheeks!!

Lots of Love
Nicola
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Ripe peach looks so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Chloe...Thank you lovely!

    @Jennie...I think I should of buffed it in a tad...looks a bit stripy I think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh Ripe Peach is so beautiful! Ohhh how I am lemming for it... I wish it wasn't sold out everywhere! It looks so bronzey and pretty on your skin! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look very pretty.
    I agree I much prefer to take my shadows up higher, I find it hard to stick to just the lid haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look very pretty. i hope to master eyeshadow skills like you someday. =/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your eyeshadow is really pretty :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Caitlin...I know i was quite surprised I always thought I suited pinks more!

    @Tanya...It was hard to restrain my brush when doing it ha ha

    @Vi...thank you! Though by no means am I en expert!

    @Abbie...thank yooou!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I do love a good comment!