Pages

Thursday 17 January 2013

What I Wore...On a Night Out

I am definitely the kind of girl who finds getting ready for a night out as fun as the night out itself.  I haven't shared the make up I've worn for  a night out in such a long time on Magic's in the Make Up, so made sure I took some pictures this week!  I've been wearing the same make up look every time I go out recently - dark smokey eyes and quite natural, glossy lips.


Face
M.A.C Studio Fix Fluid
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder

Eyes
Urban Decay Creep, Naked and Sin
Clinique Gel Liner
Benefit They're Real 
Benefit Brow Zings

Lips
Maybelline ColorSensational lipstick in 602 Beige Rose
NARS Oasis Lipgloss

Lots of Love
Nicola
xx

10 comments:

  1. gorgeous :)..I love getting ready for a night out, when I was younger I used to spend hours getting ready haha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the best part! Rollers in, Kiss on, drinks poured ;)

      Delete
  2. Looking gorgeous, hunny :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too pretty! I love the glossy lips, it looks amazing with the smokey eyes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love the long fluttering lashes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are definitely my favourite lashes of all time - thanks lady! x

      Delete

I do love a good comment!