Pages

Sunday 6 January 2013

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain 020 Lovesick

Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains have quickly become one of my favourite formulations of lip products.  I have previously posted about the shade Honey, however I have bought 020 Lovesick  which has quickly become one of my most worn lip products.  


I can never seem to resist fuchsia lip products and I was initially drawn in by the beautiful promotional photographs of Emma Stone wearing Lovesick.  At first, the stain is quite sheer but once applied is extremely buildable to a strong, blue toned hot pink.  I love lip products that are versatile on account of their formulation and I can wear Lovesick during the day or at night.  Similar to Honey, the stain isn't drying like a lot of other lip stains I have tried. In combining a lip balm with a lip stain, they aren't as long lasting as traditional lip stains. However, I would much rather sacrifice longevity for a product that feels comfortable to wear! The stain has a faint minty taste and scent but I feel this disappears quite quickly after being applied.  


Which of the Kissable Balm Stains have you tried?

Lots of Love
Nicola
xx

10 comments:

  1. I have Darling & Cherish - I really wanted to try purple lips but was unsure, so Darling was the perfect way to build it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This would be an excellent way of easing your way in!! I really want Cherish next! x

      Delete
  2. This colour is SO perfect for you! You are a babe! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so adorable on you! I love these balm stains!

    Aly xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! They are brilliant! x

      Delete
  4. very pretty! I think this would look hot for the spring and into the summer. I have been meaning to try the just bitten lip stains but I'm still too busy loving my lip butters:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right it will be perfect for spring/summer! I need to try more lip butters, I only have two! x

      Delete
  5. Hi! I haven't tried love sick but I tried smitten. It was awesome :-). Thanks for your review. I agree with the gals this colour is so you and it brings out your true beauty.

    :) Ola

    ReplyDelete

I do love a good comment!