Pages

Friday 23 October 2009

Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol 2

Hello :)

I have an actual day off both uni and work *miracle* so I thought I would talk about the new UD book of shadows. I went out last night and used this for the first time so will try and find some good photos of the look I made for a later post. So here's what it looks like


So as usual you get the mini primer potion and two travel size versions of the 24/7 pencil in zero and bourbon. In total there are 16 eyeshadows so now onto the swatches...



L-R Perversion, Gunmetal, Ecstasy and AC/DC








L-R Nylon, Sellout, Mushroom, Spynx







L-R Half Baked, Twice Baked, Midnight Cowboy Rides Again, YDK







L-R Jinx, Flipside, Homegrown, Misdemeanor







I really do love all of the colours in this set, I think my favourites are Gunmetal, AC/DC and Mushroom. I only have two slight criticisms. First Midnight Cowboy Rides Again is packed full of chunky glitter = lots of fallout. The only other thing is a bit silly but its the colour of the packaging. White packaging and pigmented shadows means the box is already looking a little grubby and i've been so careful with it boo :(.

Also I just wanted to share a photo of my tact-tastic nails, I'm so undecided ha ha


So has anyone else tried the book of shadows? What are your thoughts?

Nic xx

1 comment:

  1. i'm also dying for that! lol but i have such a long list of makeup that i'm lusting, it's not even funny! sephora is killing me with the Friends and Family sale, and Too Faced with their Vintage Sale, and Urban Decay with all their beautiful palettes! ugh, lol.
    LOVE the nails by the way!

    ReplyDelete

I do love a good comment!