Pages

Monday 6 January 2014

Lipstick Week Day 3: M.A.C's Toxic Tale

I don't think I've been as excited for a M.A.C collection than I was about Venomous Villains.  I  am a huge Disney fan and secretly love a good villain - the combination of Disney Villains and lipstick was too much to resist! 'Toxic Tale' was the one product that stood out to me straight away and I knew I had to have it.  However, it has been sadly neglected as time has went on; lipstick week has been a brilliant excuse to use it again!


'Toxic Tale' is an extremely bright coral (in some lights it can look almost neon!) and is a satin finish. The formula is pigmented, applies smoothly and because of the satin finish, is long wearing.  'Toxic Tale' was part of the Evil Queen collection (my favourite Disney villain, rivalled only by Ursula) and I absolutely love the packaging - I much prefer the shiny casing to the traditional M.A.C matte plastic.


As 'Toxic Tale' was LE, I've been researching online to find a possible dupe - I've read a couple of blog posts which compare 'Toxic Tale' to Rimmel's 110 from the Kate Moss collection and the photos look pretty convincing.  I can't wait to look for myself!

Lots of Love
Nic
xx

8 comments:

  1. Stunning shade, love that colour on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this shade. Love Disney. Winning combination! :) Wendy xx
    Scottish Wendy | Wendy's World

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Disney and Make up will always be the best combo!! x

      Delete
  3. This is the most perfect lipstick! I love the colour and the packaging is the best! The shade suits you a lot, Nicola - very pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - it definitely needs to be used more! x

      Delete
  4. Gutted I missed this colour. Definitely going to keep my eyes peeled on blog sales

    ReplyDelete

I do love a good comment!