Pages

Sunday 2 February 2014

Love to Love #1


Sundays are one of my favourite blog reading days, I love everyones weekly round ups.  As each week passes by, my beauty wish list grows ever longer and I always find new books to read, new music to listen to and new T.V. shows to watch.  I'm so excited to start my own round up series 'Love to Love'.

Jurassic Park T-Shirt.  I bought this Jurassic Park t-shirt from Primark this week and I'm in love with it!  I bought the t-shirt a size up and wore it yesterday on a trip to Kelvingrove Art Galleries (one of my favourite places) tucked into skinny jeans and Converse.  The perfect lazy weekend outfit!

Miffy Slippers.  Another Primark purchase this week, these Miffy slippers are adorable! They have a super cosy lining and are really comfortable to wear.

The Magic Toyshop by Angela Carter.  Angela Carter is one of my favourite authors and I was delighted when Nick bought me this beautiful edition of 'The Magic Toyshop'.  It's a magical book that you may have to read a couple of times to fully get its complexity - I can't recommend it highly enough.

Laura Mercier Ambre Rose Lip Glace.  I've been loving wearing a bronzed make up look this week and 'Ambre Rose' compliments this beautifully.  You can see how it looks here.  

Paperchase List Book.  This list book from Paperchase has been a life saver.  On the right hand side is a larger, lined notebook that allows you to write a more detailed list and on the left, all of the sections are sticky notes.  I particularly love the tick boxes!

Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue.  I bought 'Light Blue' from Duty Free on the way home from Portugal last year and it has quickly shot to the top of my most worn list.  It may not be the longest lasting scent but it's perfect for every day wear.  It's citrusy, fresh and amazingly clean smelling.  While it may be classed as more of a summery scent, it's really helped to brighten up all of these horrid, rainy Glasgow afternoons.

Watching: 'Her' is one of the most perfect films I've seen in a long time.  It's beautifully shot, amazingly written, has a wonderful soundtrack and Joaquin Phoenix is bloody brilliant!


Listening. Kitty Daisy and Lewis (Baby) Hold Me Tight


Online. I've been obsessed with Daily Candy this week.  With beautiful photography, regularly updated content and some of the most amazing recipes and beauty ideas I've seen, it has quickly became one of my most regularly checked websites!



Lots of Love
Nic
xx

2 comments:

I do love a good comment!