Pages

Sunday 28 October 2012

Ardell Demi Wispies False Lashes

Out of all of the false lashes I have tried, from high to low end, Ardell Demi Wispies are my favourite.  So much so I can't believe I haven't posted about them sooner!  


I like false lashes to look natural (unlike this Katy Perry pair I blogged about here) but be long and flared enough to add definition to my eyes.  The Ardell Demi Wispies give a fluttery and feminine effect and are quite long that flare out at the outer edge.  They are so lightweight that I barely feel them after a few seconds of wear and are ridiculously easy to apply - I don't even need to trim them, they fit perfectly on my eye.  

The lashes do come with glue which I have used a couple of times. While the glue lasted the whole night, it comes in disposable packaging meaning if you want to reuse the lashes you would need to buy a tube of glue (I recommend doing this anyway, Duo is my favourite).  Because of the plastic packaging, the lashes are easy to store and reuse, however if you're planning on doing this, I would try and limit the amount of mascara used as the band does not stick as well on the second or third use.  Here's an Instagram photo of the lashes on.


What are your favourite false lashes?

Love Nic
xx

P.S Thanks to Ellie for making the Social Buttons in my sidebar on her design blog.  You've made my life a lot easier with your tutorials lady! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do love a good comment!