Pages

Friday 31 December 2010

2010


Hey Dolls

2010 has been a year full of happiness, laughter, tears, frustration, friends, family and excitement. For me, 2011 is going to be rather uncertain and a wee bit scary as it's the year I finish uni and have to be a proper 'grown up' but it's all exciting too! This year I...

Enjoyed lots of fun day trips with Nick


Had lots of fun with my beautiful friends


Had a lovely, toasty warm summer

Saw one of my best friends get married

Got rather wet and muddy at rockness

Ate lots of yummy food


Had lots of film themed adventures


And wore lots of lovely dresses


I hope you all had a brilliant 2010 and all the best for the coming year!

Lots of Love
Nicola
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Fab pics - I love your dress in the last one. Hope you have a fab night tonight and a wonderful 2011 :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos hunny, thanks for sharing!
    What a great year you've had! I think we all have our ups & downs but you look like you;ve enjoyed it
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a fantastic year! Hope you have an even better 2011 sweetie :) Happy new year! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you sweets!! Happy New Year my loves! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab post sweetie!! Hope you have a fab 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  6. and in 2010 I found your blog! :) hahah
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I do love a good comment!