Pages

Tuesday 22 December 2009

Christmassy Times

Hello Everyone :)

My second post of the day...making up for a whole week of not blogging! This weekend was my work night out, I work part time for a bank whilst at uni and they had arranged a night called 'through the ages', meaning there was a 70's, 80's and 90's room, I feel terrible as someone had obviously put a lot of effort into the night but it was TERRIBLE ha ha so we swiftly left and went to Karbon in the city centre, here's a photo of my make up for the night...



Face:

Fake Bake Beyond Bronze Instant Tan
M.A.C Studio Fix Fluid
Illamasqua Nymph Blush
Benefit One Hot Minute Powder

Eyes:

Urban Decay PP
Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in Strut
M.A.C All That Glitters all over the lid
M.A.C Carbon in the Outer V
Benefit Bad Gal Pencil


Here's a photo of what I wore, it has a lot of detail at the front as it criss-crosses over but sadly I didn't really get a good photo of it...



I must say that this photo was at the end of the night, i'd been out since 8 and it was then 3 so i'm a bit worse for wear ha ha, anyway my dress is from warehouse and my bag from next, I also have my clip inz in...



The next night it was my Secret Santa night out with my best friends, we went to a restaurant called Brodies which serves scottish food and then went for a wee night in Bamboo, here's a rubbish photo of the seven of us taken on my phone as I forgot my camera...


I'm stuck up in the left hand corner if you can't spot me ha ha, I honestly am so so lucky to have these gorgeous girls as my besties!

Link me to your Christmas Festivities!

Lots of Love
Nic xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Awwwh you look gorgeous in all the photos :)
    That Nymph blush does look lush, really cute pink.. if you can have a cute pink :P lmao

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I do love a good comment!